Vacancy Announcement of AHANA PROJECT-NE ,NCPI+
National Coalition of People Living With HIV is India (NCPI +) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organisations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
- An improved quality of life of people living with HIV and an increased active participation in society.
- To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission.
Inviting application for the post of
2 Field Level Workers (FLW)-Aizawl district, Mizoram & Ri-Bhoi District, Meghalaya
The position requires program implementation experience and Field knowledge on HIV/ AIDS, with a minimum of 1 years of relevant working experience. Primary responsibility of field level worker will be to follow up the HIV positive pregnant women and their babies and families for providing care, support and treatment under PPTCT cascade. FLW will be responsible for following up with public facilities reporting in SIMS and the private facilities to report in PULSE software and meeting compliance.
Location: The selected candidates will be responsible for:
|Number of Position
|Aizawl district, Mizoram
|Ri-Bhoi District, Meghalaya
Field Level Worker (FLW: Key Responsibilities)
- Facilitating linkage of reactive PW with SAICTC for confirmation
- Facilitating linkage of Positive Pregnant Women (PPW) with ART centre for treatment · Mapping of the Family Planning Centres and linkage of PPW to the same
- Facilitating ANC and institutional delivery of PPW
- Facilitating timely virological test for HIV exposed infants
- Facilitating partner/Spouse testing of PPW
- Facilitating receipt of PPTCT care cascade to PPW
- Mentoring of the Sahayogini Support Groups
- Ensure timely reporting of FICTC, SAICTC and Private Health Facilities
- Support PO in completion of the program activities
Educational qualifications and skill required for the position:
The ideal candidates must be 10+ with an experience of at least 1 year in HIV/AIDS field.
- written and oral communication skills in English, regional & Local language
- Counselling and mentorship skills
- Analytical and documentation skills
- Should be based at the districts allotted, for work in the respective zones
- Willing to travel extensively in the allotted districts
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and meeting timelines
- Accepts and ensures rigor in program implementation
- Ability to work with large network of health care facilities from the government, private and non-governmental sectors
Remuneration: 1 lakh per annum
1) The candidate living with HIV and affected by HIV/AIDS would be given the preference if S/he will fulfil the criteria as per JD for specific position.
2) The candidate for each position should be familiar with one of the regional languages of North east.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: specifying the Job Title district/state.
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. NCPI+ provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.
Please submit your application on or before 21st January 2022 at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com