STATUTORY AUDIT ENGAGEMENT LETTER
Request for quotation
About NCPI +: NCPI + is a national body of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organizations’ with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
Objectives. The objective to appoint the firm is to audit the NCPIPLUS annual financial statutory audit and signing of annual financial report.
We have further highlights the points:-
- Annual audit of NCPI PLUS organization
- Tax audit under section 44AB of the Income-tax Act, 1961, covering the financial statements and Form No. 3CD of the Company for the year ended 31st March, 2023.
- The basic objective of our audit is to express an opinion on the truth and fairness, in all material respects, of the presentation of the financial statements in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in India and to comment on the matters specified in the Companies
- Auditor will conduct audits in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in India. Those standards require, rather than absolute, assurance that the financial statements and Forms are free of material misstatement whether caused by error or fraud
- TDS return Filling on quarterly.
- Support to prepare the H/R management policies preparation/ Updating of documents Like. 12A, 80G, and other donor compliances as required time to time.
- Support in financial compliances and respond to official queries by donor and ITO.
- Management is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective internal control, for properly recording transactions in the accounting records, for safeguarding assets, for prevention and detection of fraud and error, for complying with accounting standards, for selection and consistent application of accounting policies, for preparing accounts on a going concern basis where the company is a going concern and for the overall fair presentation of the financial statements.
- Management is also responsible for providing proper explanation on material departures from accounting standards
- Management of the organization is responsible for identifying and ensuring to complies with the laws and regulations applicable to its activities. The management is also responsible for making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent so as to give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the entity at the end of the financial year
- True and fare presentation of financial reporting
- To aware management about the faces and present situation of financial as well internal control
- Not to delay any compliances
- Transparency and accountability in the internal control and management level
- Helps in further future plans
Period of engagement: – Appointment as an auditor/consultant for the financial year 2022-2023
Kindly share your quotation in the letterhead of your firm in PDF format at Email : email@example.com on or before 01-5-2022.