Vacancy Announcement in PROJECT-“VIHAAN”, NCPI+
National Coalition of People Living with HIV in India (NCPI +) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organisations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
- An improved quality of life of people living with HIV and an increased active participation in society.
- To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission.
Inviting application for the post of : Linkages Coordinator-(1)
Job Location : Delhi ( NCPI+ Head Office)
Reports to: Program Manager
Responsible for: 73-Care Support Centres
Master’s level degree in Social Science/ Humanities-(preferable)
Proven experience in project management experience in the health or development sectors.
- Assess the 16 MOU’s signed by NACO with various ministries status and develop the plan of action to do the advocacy with concerned department/ministry for implement these MOU
- Linkage with CSC/KP group with ombudsman /complaint officer establish as per HIV act
- Develop a plan of action along with community to implementation of HIV act in the concerned state
- Contribute to the development and implementation of effective monitoring, review and evaluation strategies and activities for the programme against agreed project deliverables
- Provide capacity building support to CBOs in generating community score card, to report issues related to stock out and also to report stigma and discrimination cases.
- Lead the linkage on importance of preserving HIV TB and Malaria services during COVID-19.
- Ensure equal access to care and support, giving emphasis to the special needs of key populations emerged due to COVID-19.
- Plan and implement community led advocacy efforts with various stakeholders at national, state and district level.
- Conduct linkage/advocacy meetings at the state level to ensure that linkages of PLHIV with existing social protection schemes are scaled up.
- Generate evidence-based advocacy initiatives for extending various services under the social protection schemes for the community.
- Identify the gaps in terms of availably, accessibility and uptake of HIV related social protection schemes
- Develop a compendium of different welfare schemes for each state that the program is implemented in.
1) PLHIV and KP PLHIV are highly encouraged to apply and will be given preference.
To apply: Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications or email to email@example.com (or) submit through this website.
Please submit your application on or before 9th Nov 2022.