Vacancy Announcement in PROJECT-“VIHAAN”, NCPI+
National Coalition of People Living with HIV in India (NCPI +) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organisations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
- An improved quality of life of people living with HIV and an increased active participation in society.
- To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission.
Inviting application for the post of : Data Manager-(1)
Job Location : Delhi ( NCPI+ Head Office)
Reports to: Program Manager
Responsible for: 73-Care Support Centres
- Post Graduates /Graduate or higher degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum Three to five years working experience on monitoring, evaluation and research in the public health and HIV fields with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing rigorous quantitative and qualitative research, rapid appraisals, and methods for data analysis
- Hands-on practical experience setting up and managing MER systems for health programs in States, and the ability to coach and train others in their use
- Knowledge of Technical issues and indicator development for HIV prevention and service delivery strengthening related to HIV/AIDS
- Familiar with Global Fund indicators and reporting requirements
- Excellent reporting writing (narrative and analytical )and oral presentation skills
- Experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, managing and developing staff
- The Data Manager will be based at the SR level and will be primarily responsible for managing the data collection at the field level, its analysis based on the agreed framework.
- Responsible to contribute to the implementation of effective monitoring, review and evaluation strategies and activities for program against agreed project deliverables
- Support in programme implementation and budgets with SSR partners/CSC’s.
- Review the impact of advocacy initiatives, etc at the State level and provide information to the national team for documenting the best practices to enhance the visibility of the programme.
- Work with other members of the Program team to liaise with SSRs in preparing and submitting programme and other reports on a timely basis, as required, for internal and external use.
- Provide timely feedback on programme reports and other documents relating to program and partner NGOs.
- Maintain up to date accurate records on all programme activities and lead partners.
- Compile the data receiving from various SSR partners in the required reporting format ensuring the quality of data submitted which includes quarterly and annual reports and review and re-planning reports, workshop reports, etc.
- Provide handholding support to the team members responsible for data collection and compiling in an ongoing basis.
- Organise orientation for the newly joined team members and facilitate refresher training for team members on data collection, entry, quality adherence and its initial level analysis for reporting.
- Support assessment processes within respective SR and reporting SSRs.
- Support the development of capacity building plans for needs identified, especially in the area of monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide support to the delivery of capacity building program to SSRs.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the progress and impact of capacity building program.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of the Programme work plan.
1) The candidate living with HIV and affected by HIV/AIDS would be given the preference if S/he will fulfil the criteria as per JD for specific position.
2) The candidate for this position candidate should be familiar with English and Hindi.
To apply: Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to email to email@example.com (or) submit through this web site.
Please submit your application on or before 27th July 2022.