Vacancy Announcement of Finance Officer
NCPI+ National Coalition of People Living With HIV is India (NCPI +) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organizations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
- An improved quality of life of people living with HIV and an increased active participation in society.
- To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission.
Brief Project Description:
Project VIHAAN, Phase IV of the Global Fund Round 4 RCC grant. This program is being implemented with a key objective to improve the survival and quality of life of PLHIV by establishing 73 Care & Support Centers (CSCs) in 11 State (Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh Jammu, & Kashmir Jharkhand, Punjab, Uttara hand, West Bengal, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Sikkim) as part of the national effort to improve treatment outcomes and meet the needs of PLHIV, including those who are members of high-risk groups, women and children.
Inviting application for the post of
FINANCE OFFICIER, (01 position), Based in DELHI and responsible for Global Fund Project -“Vihaan.”
Your major job responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
The Finance Officer will be based in NCPI+, Delhi office of Vihaan and will be primarily responsible for managing the program evaluation and analysis of the project.
The Finance officer will be responsible for providing technical support to SSR NGOs/DLNs in all areas of financial management. Shall ensure that funds disbursed to SSR NGOs/DLNs are properly accounted. Will work closely with the finance and program team to ensure that donor contractual obligations and project deliverables are passed onto and met by the partner organizations. Will also responsible for managing the routine accounting work of Vihaan program National Coalition of People Living with HIV in India (NCPI+)
- The Admin cum Finance Officer will be specifically responsible the monitoring and financial management of funding and timely disbursement of funds to SSR NGOs/DLNs.
- Support in the process of signing grant agreements with SSR NGOs/DLNs, and design/maintain systems and responsible for the timely renewals, amendments, closeouts, etc of various sub-grants in accordance with contractual obligations and Alliance India regulations.
- In collaboration with the Programme Manager develop budgets and regular reports to Alliance India.
- Work closely with the grants management team in Alliance India for the Vihaan programme budget; work plan, grants disbursement and audits.
- Regularly monitor the financial performance of partner organisations including monitoring of spending under sub-grants.
- Work with the Programmes Team to design budgets and reporting forms that reflect programmatic goals and also ensure grant funds are effectively utilized against programme deliverables.
- Carry out regular monitoring visits to the SSRs with the programme team.
- Provide feedback on the financial reports prepared by the SSRs
- Maintain clear understanding of donor and local legislation regulations.
- Ensure compliance of SSRs partners with local legislation; internal Alliance India requirements, and donor regulations and policies.
- Regularly assess SSR financial record keeping and internal control systems.
- Identify the areas where the SSRs requires support and provide specific technical support on financial management, internal control systems, budgeting and sub-grants management, etc. to ensure effective programme implementation.
- Install and support, where necessary, computerized financial accounting systems in SSRs
- Overall responsible for maintaining the books of accounts for the Vihaan programme in State/s and manage day today transactions.
- Maintain daily records of cash receipts and disbursements including preparation of receipt payments and general journal vouchers
- Recording of all transactions in computer based accounting system (Tally) in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices and ensure proper documentation of all transactions; and maintain files of all supporting documentation for accounting entries.
- Ensure timely payment of payment requests from vendors, partner organizations, etc. in connection with all programme related activities
- Overall responsible for the monthly bank reconciliation and advance settlement for the SR NCPI+.
- Ensure timely deduction of various taxes and timely deposit with the Government authorities.
- Ensure the systematic maintenance and storage of records and review of vouchers.
- The Administrative officer will be responsible for Maintaining day to day financial, Administrative & personnel services in order to meet requirements & support service operations.
- General Administration.
- Administer employments agreements/contracts.
- Maintain the leave management system.
- Review remittances.
- Maintain Payroll.
- Maintain Inward & Outward register.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL-SET
- B-com , M-com and experience in public health, social work with minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Proven track record of timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Work experience in tally ERP
- Prior experience in partner management
- Prior experience in budget preparation and analysis
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage a large team of diverse and experienced team members
- Willing to travel extensively across states (12-15 days/month)
Remuneration: 3.20 to 4.20 Lakhs per annum
To apply: Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to email to email@example.com specifying the Job Title district/state. (or) Apply through this website.
Please submit your application on or before 24th July 2022