Opportunities available for students, practitioners, and professionals
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
We accept applications from Indian nationals who are:
- Willing to abide by our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy to protect children from any harm and abuse.
- Willing to promote rights of girls & children to learn, lead , decide & thrive.
- Committed to contribute to the community on their own free will without expectations of monetary rewards.
- Who have at least basic education till 12th
WHO CAN INTERN?
- Any student who has a requirement of internship in the course curriculum can apply for Internship along with letter from college.
- School children above 14 years with consent from parent and accompanied by parent.
- To gain a sense of perspective and understand impact of small things on the community.
- To make a difference and give back to the society.
- To learn and build skills in community development.
FOR HOW LONG I CAN VOLUNTEER/INTERN?
- Ideally minimum of 15 days and maximum of 6 months or as per project /programme need.
- As per Internship letter issued by the respective institute.
If you have a zeal to help make this world a better place, drop us your updated resume highlighting your interest area, skill set, duration and location to firstname.lastname@example.org