Vacancy Announcement of Admin & Accountant
NCPI+ National Coalition of People Living With HIV is India (NCPI +) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organizations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
- An improved quality of life of people living with HIV and an increased active participation in society.
- To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission.
Brief Project Description:
Project VIHAAN, Phase IV of the Global Fund Round- 4 RCC grant. This program is being implemented with a key objective to improve the survival and quality of life of PLHIV by establishing 73 Care & Support Centers (CSCs) in 11 State (Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh Jammu, & Kashmir,Jharkhand, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand , West Bengal, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh ) as part of the national effort to improve treatment outcomes and meet the needs of PLHIV, including those who are members of high-risk groups, women and children.
Inviting application for the post of
Admin & Accountant, (01 position), Based in DELHI and responsible for Global Fund Project -“Vihaan.”
Your major job responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
The Admin & Accountant will be based in NCPI+, Delhi office of Vihaan and will be primarily responsible for managing the program evaluation and analysis of the project.
The Admin & Accountant will be responsible for providing technical support to SSR NGOs/DLNs in all areas of financial management. Shall ensure that funds disbursed to SSR NGOs/DLNs are properly accounted. Will work closely with the finance and program team to ensure that donor contractual obligations and project deliverables are passed onto and met by the partner organizations. Will also responsible for managing the routine accounting work of Vihaan program National Coalition of People Living with HIV in India (NCPI+)
- Disbursement of salary.
- Work closely with PC and other staff of CSC.
- Liaise with finance staff at SR
- Preparation of appointment letters for new staff in consultation with PC.
- Maintaining indent file, requisition slip, order file, quotation file, challan, cash book, ledger book, voucher file, rent and services charges file, office operating cost file, Communication (Telephone/T.A.) Bank Transactions recording daily flow chart.
- Maintain attendance register and leave record.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Representing the organization at meetings, conferences & workshops.
- Preparing of financial reports like C.M.I.S. & S.O.E.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL-SET
- Graduate or degree in Commerce, Finance, Social Sciences or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Amin and Finance
- Demonstrated expertise in computer and data analysis
- Familiar with Global Fund indicators and reporting requirements
- Good reporting writing, analytical and oral presentation skill
Remuneration: 9,000 PM to 13,000 PM
1) The candidate living with HIV and affected by HIV/AIDS would be given the preference if S/he will fulfil the criteria as per JD for specific position.
2) The candidate for this position candidate should be familiar with English and Hindi.
To apply: Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to email to email@example.com (or) apply through this website.
Please submit your application on or before 20th January 2023