Vacancy Announcement of Technical Officer,
Project -“Vihaan”- NCPI+
National Coalition of People Living With HIV is India (NCPI +) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organisations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
- Improved quality of life of people living with HIV and increased active participation in society.
To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission. Technical officer, (01 position) based out in Delhi.
- Assess technical support needs for CSCs to ensure smooth program implementation. Accordingly Provide need based technical support to CSC staff as a team as well as to the individual staff.
- Coordination of CSC with ARTC , ICTCs, TI NGOs, other KP networks and other stakeholders in the district for effective clients referral and linkages of services
- Support CSCs to prepare MPRs and other activity reports. Analyze and validate data and provide feedback to the CSCs with specific information about the areas of improvement, support CSCs to identify programmatic gaps and address those gaps. Evaluate the program.
- Support PM for necessary development of tools and resources for use by SR team, documentation of innovations, best practices and key learnings from time to time.
- Support the implementation of online CMIS for the Vihaan programme at the SSR level.
- Prepare MIS data analysis and provide feedback to SSR to enhance the quality of programmes.
- Support the Programme manager in the compilation of information from attendance at external monitoring and evaluation initiatives
- Post graduates /Graduate or higher degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum Three to five years working experience on monitoring, evaluation and research in the public health and HIV fields with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing rigorous quantitative and qualitative research, rapid appraisals, and methods for data analysis
- Hands-on practical experience setting up and managing MER systems for health programs in States, and the ability to coach and train others in their use
- Knowledge of TO issues and indicator development for HIV prevention and service delivery strengthening related to HIV/AIDS
- Familiar with Global Fund indicators and reporting requirements
- Excellent, reporting writing, analytical and oral presentation skills
- Experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, managing and developing staff
Remuneration: 3.5 to 4.2 lakhs per annum
1) The candidate living with HIV and affected by HIV/AIDS would be given the preference if S/he will fulfil the criteria as per JD for specific position.
2) The candidate for this position candidate should be familiar with English and Hindi.
To apply: Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to https://ncpiplus.org/jobs/technical-officer-delhi/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application on or before 7th February 2022.