Vacancy Announcement of Project Coordinator
NCPI+ National Coalition of People Living With HIV is India (NCPI +) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organizations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
- An improved quality of life of people living with HIV and an increased active participation in society.
- To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission.
Brief Project Description:
Project VIHAAN, Phase IV of the Global Fund Round- 4 RCC grant. This program is being implemented with a key objective to improve the survival and quality of life of PLHIV by establishing 73 Care & Support Centers (CSCs) in 11 State (Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh Jammu, & Kashmir,Jharkhand, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand , West Bengal, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh ) as part of the national effort to improve treatment outcomes and meet the needs of PLHIV, including those who are members of high-risk groups, women and children.
Inviting application for the post of
Project Coordinator (01 position), Based in Delhi and responsible for Global Fund Project -“Vihaan.” National Coalition of People living with HIV in India (Delhi South).
Your major job responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
The Project Coordinator will be based in NCPI+, Shimla office of Vihaan and will be primarily responsible for managing the program evaluation and analysis of the project.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing technical support to SSR NGOs/DLNs in all areas of Project management. Providing services to priority clients. (To be initiated, newly initiated clients , MIS and LFU) Community based screening ART refilling at CSC Linkages to social schemes and entitlements of priority clients. TB screening of priority list. Family member screening/testing for HIV. Services to TB-HIV comorbidity clients, clients on 2nd line & 3rd line ART, clients with less than 200 CD4 /more than 1000 copies of viral load. ICTC gap linkage work of Vihaan program National Coalition of People Living with HIV in India (NCPI+)
Establish and maintain linkages with the ART centre, ICTC, PPTCT, DOTS, STI clinics, TIs and other service providers in the district/region
- Ensure that list of priority clients is shared by stipulated time.
- Timely conduct ART-CSC coordination meeting.
- Coordinate with the ICTC for lost to follow up of Pre-ART cases
- Develop and support the implementation of the weekly and monthly work plan of CSC.
- Ensure that services to be rendered to each priority clients is provided and outcome is monitored.
- Data sharing, data validation, triangulation, uploading, assigning and monitor the synchronization. Report back to ARTC in case of discrepancy.
- Distribute the operational area and clients among the ORWs to ensure optimal outreach services
- Undertake occasional field visits with or without the ORW/Peer Counsellor to observe the activities in the field and provide handholding support
- Oversee all the M&E activities of the project. Ensure that all the data collected are entered in respective tools on daily basis and verify them on weekly basis to ensure data quality.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of quarterly and monthly reports to SR/DAPCU/ARTC
- Monitor weekly reporting of Health champions and peer champions.
- Ensure action taken report within a month for the action points shared by the SR/PR/SACS or NACO after their supervisory visits
- Retention analysis.
- Lead advocacy, networking and local resource mobilization activities of the CSC.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL-SET
- Graduate or degree in Social Sciences and Social Work or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in HIV Project
- Demonstrated expertise in computer and data analysis
- Familiar with Global Fund indicators and reporting requirements
- Good reporting writing, analytical and oral presentation skill
Remuneration: 12,000 PM to 15,000 PM
1) The candidate living with HIV and affected by HIV/AIDS would be given the preference if S/he will fulfil the criteria as per JD for specific position.
2) The candidate for this position candidate should be familiar with English and Hindi.
To apply: Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) apply through this website.
Please submit your application on or before